We view UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 as a means of defining our quality and environmental policy aimed at fully meeting all customer demands and requirements.
We view our Quality System as the “quality pledge” acting as the core element around which our entire organisation operates, and with which management highlights its committed towards internal and external stakeholders. This is what this actually means.
1. Customer satisfaction
The customer plays a key role in the success achieved by AL.FA Laminati. Internal customer satisfaction is also accomplished thanks to personnel reviews and refresher programmes on product related aspects.
External customer satisfaction is pursued by providing and adapting all corporate processes to meet their particular needs, identified by monitoring both cultural progress and also the achievement of objectives agreed during the contract negotiation phase.
2. Goals and Objectives
Our customer satisfaction achievement commitment focuses on:
- Promoting a quality “culture” throughout the company;
- Assigning a central role to external and internal customers regarding improvement strategies and processes;
- boosting the awareness and collaboration of our employees when establishing quality system improvement goals and development plans;
- striving to achieve optimisation of corporate processes aimed at accomplishing the highest possible level of efficacy and efficiency;
- improving our modus operandi with a view to preventing any service inefficiencies;
- ensuring conformity with all occupational health and safety regulations;
- defining a structured framework of quality objectives which is reviewed on a regular basis.
3. Integrity and Professional Expertise
By achieving these objectives involving all members of personnel, we aim to create a company that is highly customer-focused, boost market effectiveness and make customer satisfaction the key differentiating element in such a highly competitive market.
As far as ISO 9001:2015 certification is concerned, simply presenting an efficient management policy is by no means sufficient; it is necessary to be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain its consistency over time.
AL.FA Laminati passed its first ISO 9001:2015 certification audit on 30 September 2003 and for nearly 20 years we have maintained the necessary standards to continue to be a certified enterprise: a guarantee of integrity and reliability for companies that decide to work with us as their ferroalloys supplier.